We offer a complete sales service:
Our Sales Package
- Prompt FREE valuation entirely without obligation;
- Floor plans and professional photography;
- Accompanied viewings by a staff member to all properties, even on Sundays by prior arrangement;
- An up-to-date database of vetted applicants looking to purchase who can be contacted either by email or by telephone;
- No Sale No Fee policy;
- Expert advice and in depth knowledge from our highly experienced negotiators;
- COMPETITIVE FEES;
- Comprehensive marketing;
- Regular client feedback;
- The reassurance you are dealing with a professional firm who are members of NAEA and Ombudsman Scheme.
Our success is down to our outstanding marketing
strategies and our commitment to ensure all our clients
receive the service they deserve
We use the latest cutting edge technology which we believe is the key to successful marketing. It enables us to ensure prompt action right from the beginning.
Our website www.harrisandcompany.co.uk is updated daily. Your property will also be advertised on all the following premier property portals;
We ensure our sales particulars are appealing with accurate, detailed and well-written descriptions, professional photographs and floor plans - click on SAMPLE.
We advertise in the quality publication; Absolutely Notting Hill. We also offer clients advertising in The Rise and Queens Park Property News, exclusive to Harris and Company and available from local outlets across the region, including Sainsbury’s, The co-operative and Tesco. We also deliver to homes in the area. E-editions can be found on our Home page. Additionally, your property will be featured on the electronic screens in our prominently sited offices.
It is important to note that we regularly monitor and review our advertising mediums in order to attain the best results for our clients and are therefore subject to change.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.
Compliance with legislation
When your property is placed on the market, we will advise you of any current legislation including the commissioning of an Energy Performance Certificate.