OUR LETTINGS PACKAGE
- Prompt FREE valuation entirely without obligation;
- Professional photography;
- Accompanied viewings by a staff member to all properties
even on Sundays!;
- An up-to-date database of waiting tenants;
- No Let No Fee service;
- Expert advice and in depth knowledge from
our highly experienced negotiators;
- COMPETITIVE FEES;
- Clear Terms of Business;
- Comprehensive Marketing;
- Regular Client feedback;
- Reliable Tenancy referencing using
credit check agency;
- Regular inspections ensuring that
the tenancy is
being conducted satisfactorily;
- Tenants deposits administered in the TDS* scheme;
- Professional inventories. Check in and check out;
- Management service (optional) including overseas;
- Drawing up of Tenancy Agreement (Assured Shorthold Tenancy);
- Compliance with Gas Safety Regulations 1998, Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 and Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988;
- The reassurance you are dealing with a professional firm who are licensed members of ARLA.
*The TDS scheme is only available to ARLA members which allows us to retain deposits in a separate ring fenced account thus safeguarding your interests.
'We believe 100% that
we are the right
letting agent for you’
We use the latest cutting edge technology so you can be sure of prompt action from the very beginning.
Our portable website www.harrisandcompany.co.uk is updated daily. Your property will also be advertised on all the leading property portals:
Our AUTO UPLOAD FACILITY enables properties to be marketed on the portals in 24 hours.
We advertise in the quality publication; Absolutely Notting Hill. We also offer clients advertising in The Rise and Queens Park Property News, exclusive to Harris and Company and available from local outlets across the region, including Sainsbury’s, The co-operative and Tesco. We also deliver to homes in the area. E-editions can be found on our Home page. Additionally, your property will be featured on the electronic screens in our prominently sited offices.
It is important to note that we regularly monitor and review our advertising mediums in order to attain the best results for our clients and are therefore subject to change.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.